19/365 - New buds unfurling


I think Spring is my favourite time of year, maybe because i am an April baby. But just when you think the long dark dreary days will never end, it feels like you step through the looking glass into the opposite reflection of the same world, but lit with sunlight, blue skies, warmer temperatures and flowers everywhere! I get as fed up as everyone else does with the weather in the UK, but then when it comes to Spring it all makes sense, there really is nowhere else i have been that really comes alive in the same way. I have 3 trees in my garden full of blossom now, and everyday they get even fuller and more beautiful, and in sentimental moments it really does make my heart sing every time i walk past a window and see them. Of course this is not my first thought at 8:25am when i am late again for work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment