121/365 In desperate need of a bit of dress up!






After 6 days in nothing but pajamas I needed to put on some clothes, shoes, make up and lipstick like NOW! So I set up a silly 50's housewife photo shoot while I pinned up my hair and waited for it to dry and then showed off how long my hair now is in my garden! (loooongest ever! woo!) I am still on the long and twisty road to recovery health wise, I now a feel like i have the flu, as opposed to swallowing razor blades and being unable to breath! Result! .... erm...... Hey at this stage I will take any improvement for the better as great news!


P.S. I seriously <3 these new wedges SO much!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you on the mend and those shoes are whoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to trade in all my shoes for wedges! Nothing else is that comfortable AND cute. Perfection! Yours are adorable :)
    nikki

    ReplyDelete