119/365 My office, not that i even remember where that IS now!






I have now been off work for 4 days with this horrendous tonsillitis, I am MISSING my little cubicle, and thought I would remind myself what it looks like. I have never had this much time off from school / work anything! MAN I am getting irritated now! The top one is my "corner office" as I like to call it, not one for someone with a fear of heights, as I can see all the way down to the cafe at the bottom of the 3 floors, and also across the glass atrium and into other peoples offices! Super cool for spying on people, less good for being spied on - i.e. people often stand on the 3rd floor balcony and call me from their mobile, watching me look at the number flashing up on my phone while deciding whether to screen them or not! haha i often get busted!! *grin* 


Number 2 is a close up of my desk, minimalist to say the least! Just my PC and screen, an ioniser and photos of my gorgeous BF (and of course all my "glassware" which is just to the left as you can see in shot 1 - to remind me of all the good times!)


Number 3 is the Inspiration board my desk buddy Shilpz and I have created, with Winners Circle being in Hawaii for this year, we have gone for a blend of retro Hawaiian posters, cocktails, beaches and erm owls.....you knew i had to get one in there didn't you....


Ahh who would have thought that I would miss work?? Life is nothing but a journey of learning hey? (and yes I AM taking large amounts of painkillers, hence may be slightly hallucinatory....)

1 comment: