156/365 Moving Day!



I have seen some people do a photo an hour for a day - and thought "Moving in day" would be a suitably busy one to document! So we start at 9am with a strong cup of tea, got to love my owl tea bag and spoon rest! It always makes me smile in the morning!




10am  - Posing and waiting for the boys to arrive with the first van load of "man stuff" (they say women are bad hoarders, but *seriously* ..... men keep EVERYTHING!)




11am - doing some washing while I wait - for some reason I find laundry a really fun pursuit! I think because everything comes out smelling so wonderful and looking beautiful!




12 noon - clearing out a spare bedroom which will become the "Man's room" to be filled with as many speakers / Hi Fi's and PC's as it can  possibly accommodate I suspect!




1pm - the first boxes of random man stuff arrive!




2pm  - And my tired old sofa gets ready for a permanent holiday to a new house!




3pm - watching a bit of Real Housewives of OC while I wait for van load 2 to arrive! Notice how the speakers around my TV seem to have multiplied!?!?




4pm - Not saying the BF's Mum was *really* pleased to get some space back in her house, but she did bake me this immensely gorgeous wheat free chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and cream filling in :) YUM!




5pm - Pictures of cars on the wall in the dining room!



6pm - New leather sofa in place! woooo! SO comfy!!



7pm - Celebration! All done for the first day, huge curry and a bottle of pink champagne and a toast to our first night as a co habiting couple!! So so happy :)




8pm - and the man himself, as we sit down to chill out! MWAH! Love you my darling :) So glad you are here! xxx

2 comments: