214/365 A to Z of me!




I found this cool A - Z meme on one of my favourite blogs and decided to do my own! .....

A. Age: 37
B. Bed size: Double, with King size, SUPER warm duvet ….. mmm SOFT!
C. Chore that you hate: Cutting grass! Always seems so much work, but then actually I really enjoy being out in the garden AND when it looks all neat afterwards!
D. Dogs: Not a fan, especially when running, I had one bite my bum as I ran past once! I really did!
E. Essential start to your day: TEA! I love it! And coffee too!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Both! I love silver, yellow gold but most especially rose gold, and wear them (against all etiquette rules) all mixed up together and at once.
H. Height: 5’4”
I. Instruments you play: None L But I do like to sing (not sure how well though!)
J. Job title: Account Manager (full time) Photographer (part time and in my dreams!)
K. Kids: None so far. Would love at least one one day :)
L. Live: Windsor
M. Mother’s name: Carol
N. Nicknames: Mum and Dad call me Sherpa Tinks! (Sherpa – because I always liked to “scout” ahead on our family walking holidays, and Tinksfrom Tinkerbell I think – famously feisty fairy from Peter Pan!) Dad and most men in my life always seem unprompted to call me Trouble (can’t think why!) And my BFF calls me PW (after my “burlesque stage name” Peaches Wiggles!)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None! Thank God! I hate hospitals!
P. Pet peeves: Messiness!
Q. Quote from a movie: “We want cakes and the finest wines known to humanity!” (Withnail &I)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: None!
U. Underwear: “Brazilian” knickers (apparently!)
V. Vegetable you hate: hmm none really, but fruit – nearly ALL – I am allergic to most fruits as well, which is a happy coincidence J
W. What makes you run late: Drinking another cup of tea or coffee, always!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and ankles, broken the same ankle about 3 times I think! Careless or what?
Y. Yummy food that you make: Flapjacks, Cookies, Peanut Butter, Lasagne…. Yep I like to cook!
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers, has to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment