337/365 My craft room



I have been stuck inside most of the last 5 days, with I believe what is known medically as a "cluster migraine" basically its like the seventh circle of hell (whatever THAT is!) whereby just as you feel like you are getting over one migraine, it starts again :( I tried going into work on one day, but after about 3 hours of fluorescent lights and PC screens my head was about to burst, so I gave in and came back to the darkness.


Feeling rather sorry for myself after all that, I decided to put in some quality time in my craft room once I could finally tolerate some light, and decided to give you a virtual tour around it since it's been a while since I have, and it's packed full of more cute stuff now :) It makes me happy just to be in there!



It's very small, but perfectly formed *grin* And is a combination chill out zone / photographic studio / gallery and crochet workshop as you can see from the equipment stash.



Central to the gallery piece is both my "365 Wall" some of my favourite 365 photos on 5x7 prints and hung from mini clothes pegs, and also my "proper" photographic portfolio (lying open on the brown leather storage boxes on the left)


A bookcase gives me loads of storage for all my eclectic interests! From travel, to sewing, to How to Read Egyptian (well ok, that's the boyfriends not mine :) I was just trying to look clever!)


And here's my stock of Warm Wishes soft and delicious handmade crocheted goods ready for some trial selling on e bay!




My vintage sewing machine, LOVE it!



My trusty tripod, and my gold reflector which I habitually use in the studio for some warm up action :)




No comments:

Post a Comment