Up in the air

Aloha! I am in Maui with the fiancé celebrating my success at my company in 2011. I came in at number one in the world in my job role last year, and so we have been treated to a fairly luxe experience (and by fairly I mean HUGELY) of 4 days of all inclusive fun and activities on the stunningly beautiful island of Maui. It's my third time here, and for some reason, like some places you visit in the world it feels like home (and I so wish it was!) For the company's "Top Achievers" on day one a really special lunch laid on by the OC of the company is held and we were flown in or out by helicopter to a beautiful plantation owned by the famous Bev Gannon and Joe Gannon. WHAT a treat! We had chef demonstrations, wine tasting and champagne on the lawn of their beautiful house and then an exquisite lunch cooked by Bev and her team under canvas marquee tents in their gardens, with a live Hawaiian three piece band and hula girls to entertain us, just amazing! We then flew back by helicopter and had a tour over the amazing scenery and contours of Maui, I love flying by helicopter, it's like gliding through the sky, the next best thing to being able to actually fly by yourself I think :)









2 comments:

  1. I am not great with heights but even I might be tempted to take a flight in a helicopter after seeing these amazing photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you! there was a fair bit of post production editing on them though, they were SO hazy at first!

    ReplyDelete