My New Astrology Blog is Live!


The other passion of mine along with photography that had laid dormant for a while is astrology. I have found the best way to start and keep an interest going is to blog about it, I decided to launch blog number three! It might only ever get two views a day (one of which will be mine) but nevertheless I am proud of my new creation! Check it out if you get a moment, it's called A Celestial Compass :) The photo is one of the series of the moon I shot earlier this year, I love it for all the detail I captures even with just a regular zoom lens and no telescope. But I need to give this one another go I think - shame I missed the super moon recently!

1 comment:

  1. I must try and get a shot of the moon! My view of A Celestial Compass will make it 2 at least :)

    ReplyDelete