Back to Nature




I don't know whether it's the endless ongoing pressurised rainy weather here in the UK "summer" but I am suffering badly from migraines at the moment, I seem to be having to fight off one a week, and although I now know what to take medication wise, and when, to reduce the likelihood of me having one or to minimise it, it's still it's hard work getting through a work day, and they also mess with your brain chemistry overall so I feel tired, then unable to sleep and just not my usual happy bubbly self :( So after struggling through a very Monday-ish Monday at work, I resisted the urge to just crawl into bed and instead took myself straight back out again with my camera to get amongst some nature and remind myself of the beauty all around me, even on another humid rainy afternoon, and it did make all the difference :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes getting back in touch with nature helps to readdress the balance :)Love the wheel marks in the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete