40/365 Daily Commute




The thing with a 365 project is sometimes you just don't seem to have TIME to craft well thought out, composed, artistic photographs. Sometimes it's a "oh Lord I need to do another post!" type scenario, and you cast frantically around you to see what you can possibly shoot! The sky was beautiful on my way to work today and so I took the opportunity in some slow traffic to take a couple of quick shots on my camera phone, of which one was quite interesting. Early mornings in winter are often very dramatic looking and the sky here looks both ominous but with some rays of sunshine trying hard to break through. The wiggly lines you can see in the close up are from my heated windscreen, I quite like the effect they have of leading the eye in a line from the top of the shot downwards.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you were in the passenger seat fortunately :)

    ReplyDelete