24/365 - Last frost of the year?


I woke up early this morning, as i am off to The Sanctuary Spa today with my best two girls :) The first thing i saw as i threw open the curtains on a beautiful sunny morning was all the frost on the leaves on the bush in the front garden. So before i had even had my first cop of coffee of the day i raced down and pulled on a pair of trainers and jumped out the front door camera in hand to shoot before the sun melted it all. Lets hope no neighbours were up early to see a crazy woman in PJ's and trainers hair standing up on end, 2 inches away from a leaf in her garden with a camera!! But it made me think again, as per the post a couple of days earlier, this 365 project as simple as it is, really starts to train you to see photographically, which is a subtle difference to normal perception. It's about seeing the unusual and beautiful that's all around you every day, even on the most gloomy or crappy day, there will be something to make you smile if you can only just see it :)

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking I must keep my camrea closer to hand to capture specific moments... Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete