37/365 You don't have to be mad to work here, but.........


Yep you guessed it, it SO does help. Flat Eric was bequeathed to me by a desk buddy about 5 years ago now, and has been my alter ego ever since. He has his own headset and security pass, and is getting into the Maui spirit as we can see here. One time, to voice my displeasure at one of the many changes there have been in my job in the last 6, nearly 7 years, i "hung" him from a window blind cord.... necessitating in true American Corporate style a "One on One" with my manager to "understand any issues and challenges i may be facing" :) Here we have Eric of the Flat variety with Erik of the Dutch Team variety, they look close... if this is what happens in the office after 5pm, Flat Eric is gonna have to start coming home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment