109/365 My new photographic study






It's a work in progress, but a definite improvement from the room I just hung the washing up to dry in! The chair is my first ever successful e bay furniture win, so so pleased with, its pretty immaculate and a third of the cost of a new one from Ikea, score! In the process of sorting out stuff, I found both my old college photography portfolio and a REALLY old family album (photo 3) As you may know from previous posts, I had thrown ALOT of stuff away over the last few years, and so to find a couple of real gems like these nestling at the back of an old cupboard was really exciting! The goal board is up where I can see it, and I have WiFi in here too so I can sit and edit while looking out the window. You also can't see a huge bookcase for my growing collection of inspirational photographic books, which is on the left. I think all that's missing now is to actually hang up some of my favourite photos from this year! (BTW Shot 4 was me attempting to take a studious self portrait, but failing, goodness knows what I am doing here, I am hoping just tucking a piece of stray hair behind my ear, but it looks more like I am about to backhand the wall! *sigh*... elegance, not really a key skill of mine... *grin*)

2 comments:

  1. Great work looks excellent! Shot 4 looks like you are not wanting the picture being taken in the first place :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true! probably subconscious desire to hide!!

    ReplyDelete