106/365 New Weekly Post - Favourite Things Friday!


Old Skool converse trainers and jeans for dress down Friday at work.



My new Japanese Girl hanging hooks in my closet (I just put these up today!) to organise all my belts.



This sparkly sequin shoes, I have had them SO long now, they are a bit worn, but they seem to look better for it, and despite being so cute, are really comfortable to wear and especially dance in!



This leather belt, which I seem to find myself wearing at least twice a week.



This leather clutch, which never got used as a clutch bag since I seem to need a small suitcase sized handbag to carry around all my "necessaries" on a day to day basis, and so is now my make up bag inside my handbag.




These Ray Ban Aviators, which it took a lot of persuasion from the BF for me to buy, I thought they were far too expensive, but now I realise why spending £1.99 on a pair of sunglasses doesn't result in the most comfortable experience on a bright day! These are awesome and really comfortable to wear too.


So what are you loving this rainy British Summer Friday?

2 comments:

  1. I was loving the question whether to buy or not to buy a keyboard and learn how to play the thing too..

    ReplyDelete