190/365 Mid Year Review! - I passed :)


Terrible how corporate work speak creeps into "normal life".... however, you may remember my 2011 goal board from the start of the year, well I decided that I had achieved most of what I wanted to on it, and the rest wasn't exciting me any more, so I thought I would give it a re fresh for the final few months of the year. As you can see the main concentration for me from now is the whole work / life balance. Freeing up time I have been spending working outside work hours, and concentrating more on creative projects. Keeping the emotional and physical "batteries" topped up, and not allowing myself to get so overwhelmed by work and work pressure that the rest of my life is just spent recovering from it. I have some exciting photography projects in the pipeline, and maybe even a second blog.. watch this space! :) 


PS I just found this super great article on how to create a "Vision Board" (as the author calls it) Check it out for some ideas if you are not sure where to start!

1 comment: