365/365 365!!!


So here it IS! 365 Days of Blonde comes to an end! We are finishing our Icelandic trip walking around Reykjavik today, and I will come back home an engaged lady to start wedding planning! We had lunch in Reykjavik today in a cool restaurant called Geysir, and I so remember vividly having lunch there this time last year, and I reflected to myself that a year later, I feel healthier, happier and even more in love with my wonderful man -  now my fiance, Ryszard, which is a GREAT thing to realise, and I am confident that every year together will bring nothing but more and more love and adventures (both Icelandic and other) along the way. Our favourite phrase and life motto now, is one which I think I first saw on another blog "An inconveiniance is only an adventure wrongly considered" Which I think is SO us :) Here's to engaged life and married life to come, and more adventures along the way always! And a thank you to Rysz for everything, and being the reason for all my happiness over the last 2 and a bit years, and not least the continued support, and especially for getting me back into photography this time last year, which was the birth of this blog, which has brought me SO much pleasure along the way and is also now the record of an awesome year :)


And blog wise? I am going to take a little break, I will still be appearing every week to two weeks on Two Views, and will be back here ASAP with either another 365, or maybe a 52... you'll have to wait and see!

1 comment: