Wedding Planning!







So if you have been following me you will know I recently got engaged, and we decided to get married in the autumn of this year so I got straight into the wedding planning! We got the venue of our dreams in a beautiful huge vineyard, at that time of the year the vines will be full just before the harvest and turning into the beautiful oranges, red and golds of autumn. We are having a ceremony and wonderful lunch with a small group of our nearest and dearest and then a big party with a live band for everyone! So then my mind turned to the details and I guess the "theme" I so didn't want to be a bridezilla so rather than making the planning last all year every weekend until the day, we made most of the decisions already and have a loose theme of.... and this will be no surprise....Iceland! So the colours are all about ice blues, silvers and extra white white! So from the top my engagement ring (I know you've seen it a hundred times already now! But I just LOVE it and can't stop looking at it!) and of course it's Icelandic glacier blue, next some trial nail polish practice! I so don't want to be a big meringue and super traditional, so I am playing with mixing a few little "Julesy" bits in to the mix :) Next some adorable little snow globe bauble place card holders I found and just had to have! Then some of my ideas for the tables, some ice blue tea light holders and "table crystals" they are like mini gemstones! loooove! And then a tiny look into my shoes and dress!Just a little peek *wink* But I can tell you it's a short dress, cos I am going to be dancing with new husband all night long!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful start to 52 and I still think you should become a wedding planner :)

    ReplyDelete