Autumn arrives















It seems in the space of two days the nights are "drawing in" and the temperature is dropping, but I don't mind in the slightest! I LOVE autumn, it's my favorite season of the year by FAR! Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness indeed! We are waking up to clear bright sunny mornings, with the trees just starting to turn all the gorgeous colours of autumn, with bright blue skies and sunshine and leaves starting to fall and crunch under foot, what's not to love? So at the end of a busy working day we jumped in the car and headed out to our nearest park - Herschel Park & Nature Reserve, which is full of the most beautiful trees and the sunshine shone through the leaves dappling the emerald green grass underneath. It was real back to school weather - and i felt in that zone with my new collared jumper and maroon school unifrom like skirt!

2 comments:

  1. Yet another lovely location I need to visit :) I would love to see how this place looks a month into Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of snaps! And a gorgeous W2B!x

    ReplyDelete