9/365 Goodbye Poland!


Ahh I was so so sad to leave Poland! 6 days was not long enough at all, and I can't wait to go back! I would love to see it in the snow and also peak summertime (although we did HAVE the heat of summer while we were out there in the "Polish Golden Autumn"!!) I am pleased with some of the landscape shots I took, I think this one which was posted a few days ago in colour is my favourite, and I almost prefer it in black and white for the sculptural look it gives it. And the text of course says Goodbye Poland in Polish! ( I have to say hard as I tried my Polish didn't progress that far this trip!! Maybe a side project for me before my next visit!!) 

1 comment:

  1. I even offered to learn Polish recently on my dating quest! That photo is simply stunning and would grace any posture postcard and a lot more in fact :)

    ReplyDelete