33/365 Wedding Memories - Arrivals







We only had very close friends and family to our Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast, it was lovely, as it was so intimate and everyone got to know each other really fast! It was lovely to see people who had never met before introducing themselves and chatting away! And finally now when i'm talking to my Mum about everyone in my life, she will know them all! We decided to do away with the tradition of not spending the night before together, and travelling down separately as I know that would have made me SO nervous, so we were able to calm each other, and meet all our guests together, which made us happy, and so the guests told me, made them feel very relaxed about the day from the beginning. From the top: me and my Dad! My husband to be and I and his grandma, our best man, my making H2B hold my bouquet and finding it hilarious for some reason! My best girlfriends, H2B's Mum and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment