34/365 Wedding Memories: The Ceremony









Our Ceremony was held in the beautiful Garden Room of the vineyard, with huge windows overlooking a courtyard at one end. I was SO incredibly nervous beforehand I cannot tell you! My Dad and I had to wait for a few minutes for everyone to be seated and in place before we walked in and it felt like hours! Luckily my Dad kept me calm and talked to me of everyday things to distract my mind from "what if I fall over? forget my own name?" and suchlike! It was the most amazing part of the day, with such a small group of people, you could tangibly feel the swell of good wishes, love and blessings coming from everyone as we said our vows and exchanged our rings, it was so much more emotional / amazing and wonderful than I could ever have imagined, and I think you can see that by our beaming faces! So pleased we had a couple of amazing photographers and a videographer (Thank you Tim, Tom. Shilpi and Neil!) on hand to capture these moments for ever for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment