36/365 Wedding Memories: Wedding Breakfast

 







I was always puzzled by the fact the meal after the Wedding was called a breakfast, when it SO isn't a breakfast, clearly! Then I finally realised it's because it's the first meal for the bride and groom as man and wife, their first married meal..... awwww! We had a fabulous three course lunch overlooking the winery, full of more laughter, some amazing speeches which were both hilarious AND touching lots of wine and a little bit of cake cutting! I LOVE the photo of me about to pick up the knife to cut the cake with just my wrist and tattoo showing (which as you know if you read the blog is an "R&J" I designed in a heart shape to celebrate our relationship and love!) xxx

1 comment:

  1. These photos capture a newly married couple in love perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete